Friday, August 6, 2010

Introduction

I opened up this blog in order to grow as a writer. It's not meant to be extremely personal. Even though that may be the case, this blog is nonetheless metaphorically personal. The idea truly sprouted when I went to Jabbawockeez's site and saw what they named their performance at MGM. "Mus-I-C (Muse*I*See)". Combined with my knowledge of the Muses from Greek Mythology, my constant obsession with Humans and their Emotions, my love of writing, and the need to express myself; Writings of The Muse began. Currently, I have no idea where the Muse will take me, but I do hope to write and keep on writing constantly about the Muse. As it stands, I shall be updating on a weekly basis. (Here I laugh because, no one really knows about my Blog quite yet. It's almost as if I am just telling myself to update weekly. Who knows? This might spread.) Anyways, time to embark on the journey of the Muse. Along with this post, I will be posting the first part of this "journey". I dubbed it: "The Forthcoming of The Muse". Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the afrosphere! I will add your blog to the blogroll that I have on our BETF-Blog.

    peace, Villager

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Villager! Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete